At Herbal Hotel Zischghof you will be able to enjoy tasty traditional South Tyrolean food
Rosengarten Latemar - vacation region
Soft mobility and sustainable electricity supply
"Alpine Pearls" is the name for an association of 24 vacations resorts in the Alps. They have decided to combine their efforts to guarantee sustainable and environmentally friendly traffic and tourism. Quality of life and sustainability are at the center of their efforts. The Rosengarten-Latemar vacation region is about all that and more.
What are the most significant criteria for an "Alpine Pearl"?
- Comfortable, relaxed arrival by bus or train
- Efficient network of public transport
- Attractive leisure activities in the pristine nature, such as hiking, Nordic Walking, horseback riding, cross-country skiing, mountain biking, snow shoe hiking.
- Pedestrian zones and car-free areas
- Promotion of Alpine culture and local products
- Focus on environmental protection and alternative energy